- 10 Public Employees Who Make More Money Than the President
- Go Figure: Starbucks offers $50 Gift Card — for $200
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- Estate-Planning Documents You Need Right Now
- Pay Someone to Do Your Taxes? New Study May Make You Reconsider
- Report: Millennials Relying Heavily on the ‘Bank of Mom and Dad’
MoneyBook is a great looking app for those who just want to keep track of how much they spend and what they buy. Much like a checkbook, you enter transactions as you make them. But unlike a checkbook, this app can break down your expenditures into categories and quickly help you identify problem areas, all while staying within your budget. At $5, it’s a pretty expensive app (especially given free alternatives like Mint in this list), but if it helps you keep track of your money, it might be worth the cost.
It may look simplistic, but MoneyBook is a powerful personal finance app that offers unique features in an award-winning, easy-to-use user interface. There’s even an amazing free companion web app with it.