- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts
- Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft: 50 percent off one regular-priced item in stores (print first) and online (use code GTJ294) [10/18].
- Babies R Us: 20 percent off one regular-priced item in stores (print first) [10/20].
- Diapers (Pampers): $8 off 88-count or larger value boxes in stores (print first) [10/20].
- Baby food: Free Gerber Graduates Lil’ Dippers or Kids Selects with the purchase of five Gerber Graduates items at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree (print first) [10/17]. The coupon is good for up to two free kids meals if you purchase two entrees.
- Mimi’s Cafe: $10 off a $30-plus lunch or dinner check (print first) [10/17].
Holidays and parties
- Glow sticks: Up to 40 percent off select products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Yankee Candle Company: $15 off a $45-plus purchase in stores (print first) [10/28].
- Plush mattress pad: 52 percent off the Pinzon Basics Overstuffed Ultra Soft Microplush mattress pad at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $90, it’s $43 – and shipping is free.
- Mattel: Up to 60 percent off select products for boys and girls, like Hot Wheels and Barbie, online [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $75-plus.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Old Navy (for the whole family): $10 off a $50-plus purchase in stores (print first) [10/24].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.