Plus coupons for 10 more fast food places and sit-down restaurants.
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Boston Market: $1 off a $10-plus purchase (print first) [11/14].
- Cattle Company Steakhouse: Get any lunch entree for $10 (print first) [11/12]. This coupon is good for up to six people.
- Del Taco: Free strawberry churro with any purchase (print first) [10/19].
- Denny’s: Free Dr. Pepper with the purchase of any burger (print first) [10/27].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: $4 off any bagel bucket (print first) [10/29].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: $2 off an egg sandwich (print first) [10/29].
- Friendly’s: Free double-scoop cone with the purchase of one cone (print first) [10/28].
- Genghis Grill: Get two bowls, two drinks, and an ice cream sundae – that’s two meals – for $20 (print first) [10/31].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Free lunch or dinner entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [10/24].
- O’Charley’s: $5 bottomless-bowl lunch until 3 p.m. (print first) [10/19].
- Smokey Bones: $5 off a $15-plus purchase (print first) [10/21].
- Wendy’s: Get a coupon book good for free Jr. Frosties with a $1 donation to charity [expiration unknown].
- White Castle: Free 16-ounce coffee with any purchase (print first) [10/31].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at [email protected].