- Tax Hacks 2015: 6 Things Sneaky Tax Preparers Won’t Tell You
- Don’t Buy These 7 Things at a Dollar Store
- Will Obamacare Complicate Your Taxes? Not Likely
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 5 Things to Think About Before Going to Back to School After Age 50
I just got this reader tip re cheap HDMI cables:
For anyone needing an HDMI cable for your Blu Ray or Regular CD to your TV.
There is an inexpensive one for abut $12.99 at Big Lot’s stores.
I’m using it with my Samsung Blu ray and it works great.
That’s exactly the kind of tips we like, Carlos, and we appreciate it. Thirteen bucks is a great deal when compared to the rip-off pricing at most electronics store. But as it turns out, you can have six foot HDMI cables delivered to your door for $2.30 – and most of that expense is shipping – the actual cost of the cable is one cent!
Here’s a story we did on this a few months back: Are HDMI Cables a Rip-off?
Here’s a story CNET did on HDMI cables comparing price to quality. (Hint: Expensive HDMI cables are not worth the money!)
Here’s an Amazon search showing you where you can buy HDMI cables for $2.30 including shipping.
Keep those tips coming in!