- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- The Restless Project: How Much Money Do You Really Need? Let’s start with $100K
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- The Scary Way a Friend Request Can Lead to Identity Theft
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- Am I Responsible for My Adult Son’s Medical Bills If He’s on My Insurance?
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- Report: Big Banks Mislead Customers About Overdraft Protection
Getting married? Love saving green? Environmentally conscious? There is a way to have an incredible wedding, at an affordable price, with an ‘environmental wedding’! It starts by shopping vintage. Purchasing a dress, for instance, can cost thousands of dollars, and you’ll (probably) only wear it once. Solution, reduce drain on the environment and your bank account by finding a gently used bridal gown.
An environmentally friendly wedding can be unique and exciting, and it wont cost you a fortune. So, if you’re really looking to make your special day extra special, you might want to check out this Money Talks report.