- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
Getting married? Love saving green? Environmentally conscious? There is a way to have an incredible wedding, at an affordable price, with an ‘environmental wedding’! It starts by shopping vintage. Purchasing a dress, for instance, can cost thousands of dollars, and you’ll (probably) only wear it once. Solution, reduce drain on the environment and your bank account by finding a gently used bridal gown.
An environmentally friendly wedding can be unique and exciting, and it wont cost you a fortune. So, if you’re really looking to make your special day extra special, you might want to check out this Money Talks report.