- 8 Ways to Pay Less for Baby-Sitting
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
Getting married? Love saving green? Environmentally conscious? There is a way to have an incredible wedding, at an affordable price, with an ‘environmental wedding’! It starts by shopping vintage. Purchasing a dress, for instance, can cost thousands of dollars, and you’ll (probably) only wear it once. Solution, reduce drain on the environment and your bank account by finding a gently used bridal gown.
An environmentally friendly wedding can be unique and exciting, and it wont cost you a fortune. So, if you’re really looking to make your special day extra special, you might want to check out this Money Talks report.