- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- Hundreds of Americans Surrender Citizenship to Avoid Taxes
Getting married? Love saving green? Environmentally conscious? There is a way to have an incredible wedding, at an affordable price, with an ‘environmental wedding’! It starts by shopping vintage. Purchasing a dress, for instance, can cost thousands of dollars, and you’ll (probably) only wear it once. Solution, reduce drain on the environment and your bank account by finding a gently used bridal gown.
An environmentally friendly wedding can be unique and exciting, and it wont cost you a fortune. So, if you’re really looking to make your special day extra special, you might want to check out this Money Talks report.