- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
The average American family throws away about a ton of paper every year. So if you can figure out a way to put less paper in your trash, you could figure out a way to put more of it in your wallet.