- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- Shocked by a $1,443 Bill From My Toyota Dealership
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 12 Surprising Ways to Cut Rental Car Expenses
- Uber Gets “F” Rating from BBB
- Too Many Tickets? Your Car May Be to Blame
If you’re in the market for a new car, one of your first decisions will be whether to buy or lease. Which is the better option? Money reporter Stacy Johnson shows you the math and helps you decide in today’s edition of his special series, The Bottom Line.