- Headlight Drama: Average Deer-Car Claim Cost Is Up 14 Percent
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Don’t Let Your Kids Ride-Share With Your Car
- How 30 Minutes Now Can Save You $1,000 Later
- Survey: Male Drivers Are Bothered by Phone Talkers, Women Irked by Lane Cutters
If you’re in the market for a new car, one of your first decisions will be whether to buy or lease. Which is the better option? Money reporter Stacy Johnson shows you the math and helps you decide in today’s edition of his special series, The Bottom Line.