- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
If you’re in the market for a new car, one of your first decisions will be whether to buy or lease. Which is the better option? Money reporter Stacy Johnson shows you the math and helps you decide in today’s edition of his special series, The Bottom Line.