- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- The 5 Most Complained About Cars in America
- 18 Affordable Tips to Help You Sleep Like a Baby
- Can You Trust Carfax? (Plus 4 Other Ways to Avoid Buying a Clunker)
- Your Car Is Spying On You: How to Protect Yourself
- 12 Tips to Build a Resume That Will Get You Hired
Every year millions of Americans line up to pay professionals to do their taxes. But needing professional help doesn’t mean you need to pay for it. Money reporter Stacy Johnson explains who qualifies for free professional help, free electronic filing… and free advice.