- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 8 Secrets to Building a Budget You Can Live With
- Pop Quiz: Who Do You Contact First When You Want to Buy a Home?
- There Are 30 Ways to Avoid the Penalty for Not Buying Health Insurance
- 20 Surefire Ways to Slam the Brakes on Impulse Buys
Every year millions of Americans line up to pay professionals to do their taxes. But needing professional help doesn’t mean you need to pay for it. Money reporter Stacy Johnson explains who qualifies for free professional help, free electronic filing… and free advice.