- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
Every year millions of Americans line up to pay professionals to do their taxes. But needing professional help doesn’t mean you need to pay for it. Money reporter Stacy Johnson explains who qualifies for free professional help, free electronic filing… and free advice.