- The Most Expensive Mortgage Mistakes You Can Make
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 8 Secrets to Building a Budget You Can Live With
- Pop Quiz: Who Do You Contact First When You Want to Buy a Home?
- 20 Surefire Ways to Slam the Brakes on Impulse Buys
- Banking Fees Are Killing You. Here are 14 Ways to Dodge Them
Owning your own home: an idea so popular it’s known as the American Dream. But as prices fall and foreclosures rise, for many it’s become a nightmare instead. How do you know whether renting or owning is the way to go?