- 6 Best Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- How Do Mistakes Get Removed From Your Credit Reports?
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- Monthly Bills That Can’t Help Your Credit, But Can Hurt It
- Ask Stacy: Should I Buy Gold?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
If you carry a balance on one or more credit cards, you’re not alone. According to the Federal Reserve, nearly half of American families do, and nearly half of American families also have some sort of bank savings account. But ff you have savings, should you use that money to pay off your credit cards?