- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Could Europe’s Ongoing Economic Troubles Affect Your Retirement?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Rockefeller Foundation Will Dump Investments in Fossil Fuels
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- How 30 Minutes Now Can Save You $1,000 Later
- Why Pension Advances Are a Really Bad Idea
- Avoid Airline Fees with Airline Co-Branded Credit Cards
If you carry a balance on one or more credit cards, you’re not alone. According to the Federal Reserve, nearly half of American families do, and nearly half of American families also have some sort of bank savings account. But ff you have savings, should you use that money to pay off your credit cards?