- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
If you carry a balance on one or more credit cards, you’re not alone. According to the Federal Reserve, nearly half of American families do, and nearly half of American families also have some sort of bank savings account. But ff you have savings, should you use that money to pay off your credit cards?