- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- The 5 Most Complained About Cars in America
If you carry a balance on one or more credit cards, you’re not alone. According to the Federal Reserve, nearly half of American families do, and nearly half of American families also have some sort of bank savings account. But ff you have savings, should you use that money to pay off your credit cards?