- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- The Most Expensive Mortgage Mistakes You Can Make
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
Every year, millions of Americans take out loans on their tax refunds… and every year tax preparation companies rake in millions in interest and fees. But these controversial loans haven’t escaped the notice of consumer advocates, and now Uncle Sam is weighing in.