- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
Every year, millions of Americans take out loans on their tax refunds… and every year tax preparation companies rake in millions in interest and fees. But these controversial loans haven’t escaped the notice of consumer advocates, and now Uncle Sam is weighing in.