- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- The Most Expensive Mortgage Mistakes You Can Make
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- 7 Reasons Why Your Debt Repayment Plan Isn’t Working
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
Every year, millions of Americans take out loans on their tax refunds… and every year tax preparation companies rake in millions in interest and fees. But these controversial loans haven’t escaped the notice of consumer advocates, and now Uncle Sam is weighing in.