- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- The 5 States With the Fairest Taxes (and the 5 Worst States)
- How 30 Minutes Now Can Save You $1,000 Later
- Why Pension Advances Are a Really Bad Idea
- Avoid Airline Fees with Airline Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Open Enrollment: Your Company’s Flexible Spending Account Is Probably Better Than It Used to Be
Every year, millions of Americans take out loans on their tax refunds… and every year tax preparation companies rake in millions in interest and fees. But these controversial loans haven’t escaped the notice of consumer advocates, and now Uncle Sam is weighing in.