- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 8 Secrets to Building a Budget You Can Live With
- Pop Quiz: Who Do You Contact First When You Want to Buy a Home?
- There Are 30 Ways to Avoid the Penalty for Not Buying Health Insurance
Are you filing your taxes electronically this year? If you are, and you happen to owe the IRS money… chances are you’ll be among the those who’ll pay with their credit cards…