- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- Could Student Loans Cost You Your Social Security Benefits?
If you put money in any retirement accounts, you probably have a choice between traditional and Roth: Traditional plans give you deductions now…a Roth offers tax-free money when you retire. But which is best? That’s the question tackled in this report by money reporter Stacy Johnson for his special series, “The Bottom Line.”