- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- The 5 States With the Fairest Taxes (and the 5 Worst States)
- How 30 Minutes Now Can Save You $1,000 Later
- Open Enrollment: Your Company’s Flexible Spending Account Is Probably Better Than It Used to Be
Tax time isn’t the best time of the year, but if you’re just starting those taxes, there’s news both good and bad that you need to know. Money reporter Stacy Johnson has some recent changes that lower your tax bill for 07…but raise it in 08.