- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 8 Secrets to Building a Budget You Can Live With
- Pop Quiz: Who Do You Contact First When You Want to Buy a Home?
- There Are 30 Ways to Avoid the Penalty for Not Buying Health Insurance
Tax time isn’t the best time of the year, but if you’re just starting those taxes, there’s news both good and bad that you need to know. Money reporter Stacy Johnson has some recent changes that lower your tax bill for 07…but raise it in 08.