- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- The 5 Most Complained About Cars in America
If your list of New Year’s resolutions includes “Paying Down Debt”, or “Saving More Money”, then you’re in the right place. Today money reporter Stacy Johnson begins his series on Fiscal Fitness ’08 with some advice on finding help.