- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- FTC: Beware Mystery Shopper Scams
Roses are the traditional Valentine’s Day gift: and one of the costliest. Money reporter Stacy Johnson found out why the price of a floral gift is so high… and ways to get the most bloom for your buck.