- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 8 Secrets to Building a Budget You Can Live With
- Pop Quiz: Who Do You Contact First When You Want to Buy a Home?
Ready for the holidays? While this time of year is hectic enough, money reporter Stacy Johnson has something to add to your list: make sure you do the right things before year-end to make your life less taxing next April.