- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- Is Student Loan Debt Really Delaying Homeownership?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
The nation’s ongoing housing crisis has many would-be homeowners looking for the bargain of a lifetime. One way of buying cheap is foreclosures… another is with a short sale. But what is a short-sale and how does it work?
A short sale is potential solution for a homeowner that is in financial distress, that would allow them to sell their home for less than the balance of the mortgage.
Sounds almost too good to be true, but there is a catch… it’s much more difficult to do than you might expect. Dan Humbert, a Real Estate Attorney, helped us understand why the infomercials you might’ve seen can be misleading…