- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- The 5 Reasons People Fall for Scams and Gotchas
- Tons of Simple Hacks for Stuff You Do Every Day
- How to Keep Your Grandparents From Being Ripped Off by Mail Scams
The nation’s ongoing housing crisis has many would-be homeowners looking for the bargain of a lifetime. One way of buying cheap is foreclosures… another is with a short sale. But what is a short-sale and how does it work?
A short sale is potential solution for a homeowner that is in financial distress, that would allow them to sell their home for less than the balance of the mortgage.
Sounds almost too good to be true, but there is a catch… it’s much more difficult to do than you might expect. Dan Humbert, a Real Estate Attorney, helped us understand why the infomercials you might’ve seen can be misleading…