- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- The Most Expensive Mortgage Mistakes You Can Make
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- 10 Frugal Ways to Fight the Flu
- 8 Secrets to Building a Budget You Can Live With
- Pop Quiz: Who Do You Contact First When You Want to Buy a Home?
Think being the highest bidder at a real estate auction means you’ve won? Think again… Most property sold at heavily advertised public auctions is subject to lender approval, so if your winning bid isn’t high enough, the lender can try to get you to pay more, or simply refuse to sell.