- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is Having a Credit Card Hacked
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- Is Student Loan Debt Really Delaying Homeownership?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
Think being the highest bidder at a real estate auction means you’ve won? Think again… Most property sold at heavily advertised public auctions is subject to lender approval, so if your winning bid isn’t high enough, the lender can try to get you to pay more, or simply refuse to sell.