- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- The 5 Reasons People Fall for Scams and Gotchas
- Tons of Simple Hacks for Stuff You Do Every Day
- How to Keep Your Grandparents From Being Ripped Off by Mail Scams
Think being the highest bidder at a real estate auction means you’ve won? Think again… Most property sold at heavily advertised public auctions is subject to lender approval, so if your winning bid isn’t high enough, the lender can try to get you to pay more, or simply refuse to sell.