- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- CFPB Sues Corinthian Colleges for Alleged Predatory Lending
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
- Tons of Simple Hacks for Stuff You Do Every Day
With billions of credit card come-ons bombarding Americans every year, it’s practically impossible to know that you’re getting the best deal possible on your credit card. But whether you’re looking for the lowest rate, most cash back or other perks, there’s something for everyone.
We asked Amal Rhoe of CardOffers.com which credit cards win out… here’s what she had to say:
Lowest rate: It’s hard to find any card below 10%, but right now Citi-Select Platinum card carries about 8 and 1/2%
Cash back: Chase Freedom Card. Most cards only offer 1% cash back,but this one actually offers 3% cash back on your top three spending categories, as well as 1% cash back on your standard purchases.
Travel rewards: The American Express Starwood Preferred Guest credit card. In Addition to not having an annual fee, this card actually has a low APR, and offers you star points on hotels, car rentals and air.
None of these cards, by the way, charge an annual fee. Of course, offers change all the time, and you’ve got to have good credit, but you should try and find the best card for you. Shop interest rates on credit cards like you do with savings accounts and you can potentially save tons of money.