- Headlight Drama: Average Deer-Car Claim Cost Is Up 14 Percent
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Don’t Let Your Kids Ride-Share With Your Car
- How 30 Minutes Now Can Save You $1,000 Later
- Survey: Male Drivers Are Bothered by Phone Talkers, Women Irked by Lane Cutters
We recently received this question about the Chrysler bankruptcy…
I own a Chrysler and I was wondering about them going bankrupt. Can I still get my car serviced under warranty or should I just sell it?
Great question Carl, and one we thought we’d answer with a video!
Do you have a question for Stacy? Let us know by posting a reply below or on our contact form.