- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
We recently received this question about the Chrysler bankruptcy…
I own a Chrysler and I was wondering about them going bankrupt. Can I still get my car serviced under warranty or should I just sell it?
Great question Carl, and one we thought we’d answer with a video!
Do you have a question for Stacy? Let us know by posting a reply below or on our contact form.