- Wake Up! Too Much Sleep Can Be Bad For Your Health
- Simple, DIY Methods To Retire With $1 Million
- 21 Tricks to Make Groceries Last Longer
- How To Quit 10 Bad Money Habits That Rob You Blind
- Gourmet Secrets: How to Turn Meow Mix Into a Meal Your Family Will Love
- The Time to Refinance Your House is Right Now
This doesn’t have much (OK – nothing whatsoever) to do with personal finance. But I liked it and thought you might as well. It’s a Google-produced video review of 2010. The images are great, and the music (“Good Life” by OneRepublic) is even better. Turn it up (if you’re not at work) and check it out.
Another thing from Google that offers an interesting historical perspective of 2010 is Google’s list of fastest rising and fastest falling search terms. Single fastest rising search term last year? Chatroulette (Here’s how hip I am – I’d never heard of it. After reading this article about it on CNN, however, I’m not anxious to know much more.) Fastest sinking search term? Swine flu.