- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Why the Travel Industry’s Favorite New Word is ‘No’ – and What to Do About It
- How Do Mistakes Get Removed From Your Credit Reports?
Today we’re announcing the start of a new contest which will run until May 1, 2010. The rules are simple, buy a copy of Stacy’s new book Life or Debt 2010 or follow @MoneyTalksNews on Twitter and send out a tweet, and you’ll be entered to win a 40″ 1080P HDTV from Money Talks News!
Two ways to win
- Buy a copy of Stacy’s new book Life or Debt 2010 and email the receipt to contest [(at)] lifeordebt.org.
- Follow @MoneyTalksNews on Twitter and send the following tweet:
Entered to win an HDTV. Just follow @MoneyTalksNews and RT this. http://bit.ly/51Ik78 #lifeordebt
For more information
For more information on the contest, the rules, how and where to buy the book, or a sample tweet to send out, visit http://hdtv.lifeordebt.org.