- Los Angeles Is the Latest City to Consider a Minimum Wage Hike
- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Spare Tires Are Disappearing From New Cars
- Ask Stacy: How Am I Supposed to Live on Social Security?
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- 32 Clever Uses for Coffee Filters Other Than Making Coffee
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
Today we’re announcing the start of a new contest which will run until May 1, 2010. The rules are simple, buy a copy of Stacy’s new book Life or Debt 2010 or follow @MoneyTalksNews on Twitter and send out a tweet, and you’ll be entered to win a 40″ 1080P HDTV from Money Talks News!
Two ways to win
- Buy a copy of Stacy’s new book Life or Debt 2010 and email the receipt to contest [(at)] lifeordebt.org.
- Follow @MoneyTalksNews on Twitter and send the following tweet:
Entered to win an HDTV. Just follow @MoneyTalksNews and RT this. http://bit.ly/51Ik78 #lifeordebt
For more information
For more information on the contest, the rules, how and where to buy the book, or a sample tweet to send out, visit http://hdtv.lifeordebt.org.