- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- 4 Months of Emails Are MIA — What Should We Do?
- Headlight Drama: Average Deer-Car Claim Cost Is Up 14 Percent
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
Today we’re announcing the start of a new contest which will run until May 1, 2010. The rules are simple, buy a copy of Stacy’s new book Life or Debt 2010 or follow @MoneyTalksNews on Twitter and send out a tweet, and you’ll be entered to win a 40″ 1080P HDTV from Money Talks News!
Two ways to win
- Buy a copy of Stacy’s new book Life or Debt 2010 and email the receipt to contest [(at)] lifeordebt.org.
- Follow @MoneyTalksNews on Twitter and send the following tweet:
Entered to win an HDTV. Just follow @MoneyTalksNews and RT this. http://bit.ly/51Ik78 #lifeordebt
For more information
For more information on the contest, the rules, how and where to buy the book, or a sample tweet to send out, visit http://hdtv.lifeordebt.org.