- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- 19 Ways to Make Use of Baby Shampoo Outside of the Bathtub
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
If you haven’t been to eBay in a while, you should really check it out. It’s a great place to find bargains on new and used products and can make the shopping experience a little more fun. Plus, you can sell your old stuff on eBay and make a little money, too. Their app, eBay Mobile, provides anywhere access to your eBay account, letting you buy or sell whenever and wherever is most convenient.
Using a streamlined interface that’s as elegant as it is practical, eBay members can search, bid, and check their activity on the go. Buyers can sneak in that last-minute bid on a hard-to-find item, sellers can check on their sales, and act on time-sensitive information on the spot without a computer.