- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- 12 Golden Rules of Decluttering
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
If you haven’t been to eBay in a while, you should really check it out. It’s a great place to find bargains on new and used products and can make the shopping experience a little more fun. Plus, you can sell your old stuff on eBay and make a little money, too. Their app, eBay Mobile, provides anywhere access to your eBay account, letting you buy or sell whenever and wherever is most convenient.
Using a streamlined interface that’s as elegant as it is practical, eBay members can search, bid, and check their activity on the go. Buyers can sneak in that last-minute bid on a hard-to-find item, sellers can check on their sales, and act on time-sensitive information on the spot without a computer.