- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- 15 Awesome Adult Uses for Baby Powder
- Tons of Simple Hacks for Stuff You Do Every Day
- How to Keep Your Grandparents From Being Ripped Off by Mail Scams
- The Restless Project: Can’t Get By on $60K, $80K, Even $100K?
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- 8 Foods That May Spike in Price This Fall
If you haven’t been to eBay in a while, you should really check it out. It’s a great place to find bargains on new and used products and can make the shopping experience a little more fun. Plus, you can sell your old stuff on eBay and make a little money, too. Their app, eBay Mobile, provides anywhere access to your eBay account, letting you buy or sell whenever and wherever is most convenient.
Using a streamlined interface that’s as elegant as it is practical, eBay members can search, bid, and check their activity on the go. Buyers can sneak in that last-minute bid on a hard-to-find item, sellers can check on their sales, and act on time-sensitive information on the spot without a computer.