- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
You might not think an iPhone app from Microsoft would be any good, but you’d be wrong. Their Bing app lets you search for some really cool things in some really cool ways. Say you’re in a store looking at a new Blu-Ray. Just whip out the Bing app and use your iPhone to take a picture of the bar code. The app will recognize what movie you want to buy and present you with a list of other places you can find it and how much it will cost. Instant savings, and it’s worked with almost every product I’ve tried.
Make decisions and get where you need to go with Bing. Connect with friends and see their opinions when you search. Find products with your camera.