- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- 19 Ways to Make Use of Baby Shampoo Outside of the Bathtub
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
You might not think an iPhone app from Microsoft would be any good, but you’d be wrong. Their Bing app lets you search for some really cool things in some really cool ways. Say you’re in a store looking at a new Blu-Ray. Just whip out the Bing app and use your iPhone to take a picture of the bar code. The app will recognize what movie you want to buy and present you with a list of other places you can find it and how much it will cost. Instant savings, and it’s worked with almost every product I’ve tried.
Make decisions and get where you need to go with Bing. Connect with friends and see their opinions when you search. Find products with your camera.