- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
You might not think an iPhone app from Microsoft would be any good, but you’d be wrong. Their Bing app lets you search for some really cool things in some really cool ways. Say you’re in a store looking at a new Blu-Ray. Just whip out the Bing app and use your iPhone to take a picture of the bar code. The app will recognize what movie you want to buy and present you with a list of other places you can find it and how much it will cost. Instant savings, and it’s worked with almost every product I’ve tried.
Make decisions and get where you need to go with Bing. Connect with friends and see their opinions when you search. Find products with your camera.