- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- 15 Awesome Adult Uses for Baby Powder
Groupon puts together one deal every day from local businesses in 40 cities nationwide (like $110 worth of meal assembly for only $55). If enough people commit to buying whatever’s on sale, then the deal is on. You get a great bargain and the business providing the deal gets a bunch of new customers. If not enough people commit to the deal by the end of the day, the deal is canceled and you aren’t charged. Their app lets you see what the deal of the day is, and which deals you’ve already won.
Groupon features one unbeatable deal each day on the best stuff to do in cities across the U.S. With our iPhone app you can buy the daily deal, access your purchased Groupons, find the ones that are nearby, and redeem them electronically.