- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Cold Is Coming: 10 Ways to Winterproof Right Now
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- 19 Ways to Make Use of Baby Shampoo Outside of the Bathtub
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
Groupon puts together one deal every day from local businesses in 40 cities nationwide (like $110 worth of meal assembly for only $55). If enough people commit to buying whatever’s on sale, then the deal is on. You get a great bargain and the business providing the deal gets a bunch of new customers. If not enough people commit to the deal by the end of the day, the deal is canceled and you aren’t charged. Their app lets you see what the deal of the day is, and which deals you’ve already won.
Groupon features one unbeatable deal each day on the best stuff to do in cities across the U.S. With our iPhone app you can buy the daily deal, access your purchased Groupons, find the ones that are nearby, and redeem them electronically.