- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- 15 Awesome Adult Uses for Baby Powder
- Tons of Simple Hacks for Stuff You Do Every Day
- How to Keep Your Grandparents From Being Ripped Off by Mail Scams
- The Restless Project: Can’t Get By on $60K, $80K, Even $100K?
While it would certainly be easy to spend a small fortune in Apple’s iBookstore, there’s an enormous selection of books that don’t cost a thing. Apple has chosen to provide access to thousands of free books from the Project Gutenberg library, including classics like The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. It’s a lifetime of entertainment that’s completely free if you’ve already got an iPhone.
iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night.