- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- 5 Reasons the Other Driver’s Insurance Won’t Pay
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
4. When did you last change your air filter?
Ever breath through a surgical mask? Not very comfortable. Your car breathes through something similar all the time, because it really doesn’t want to inhale any dirt. Air filters are cheap and checking them is easy – most air filters sit on top of the engine for easy access. Take a look at it – if it’s dirty, replace it. You might improve your mileage by as much as 10%.