- Spare Tires Are Disappearing From New Cars
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- The Restless Project: How Much Money Do You Really Need? Let’s start with $100K
- The Scary Way a Friend Request Can Lead to Identity Theft
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
4. When did you last change your air filter?
Ever breath through a surgical mask? Not very comfortable. Your car breathes through something similar all the time, because it really doesn’t want to inhale any dirt. Air filters are cheap and checking them is easy – most air filters sit on top of the engine for easy access. Take a look at it – if it’s dirty, replace it. You might improve your mileage by as much as 10%.