- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- The Restless Project: Can’t Get By on $60K, $80K, Even $100K?
- Your Calls and Texts Could Be Intercepted by Fake Cell Towers
- How to Get the Best Deal on a Car Loan
- Study: US Wealth Gap Is ‘Unsustainable’
- Teens Are Big Believers in the American Dream of Homeownership
4. When did you last change your air filter?
Ever breath through a surgical mask? Not very comfortable. Your car breathes through something similar all the time, because it really doesn’t want to inhale any dirt. Air filters are cheap and checking them is easy – most air filters sit on top of the engine for easy access. Take a look at it – if it’s dirty, replace it. You might improve your mileage by as much as 10%.