- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
I just got this reader tip re cheap HDMI cables:
For anyone needing an HDMI cable for your Blu Ray or Regular CD to your TV.
There is an inexpensive one for abut $12.99 at Big Lot’s stores.
I’m using it with my Samsung Blu ray and it works great.
That’s exactly the kind of tips we like, Carlos, and we appreciate it. Thirteen bucks is a great deal when compared to the rip-off pricing at most electronics store. But as it turns out, you can have six foot HDMI cables delivered to your door for $2.30 – and most of that expense is shipping – the actual cost of the cable is one cent!
Here’s a story we did on this a few months back: Are HDMI Cables a Rip-off?
Here’s a story CNET did on HDMI cables comparing price to quality. (Hint: Expensive HDMI cables are not worth the money!)
Here’s an Amazon search showing you where you can buy HDMI cables for $2.30 including shipping.
Keep those tips coming in!