- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Car’s Trade-In Value
- Now You Can Make Returns at Sears Without Leaving Your Car
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
The other day I was about to heat up a ready-made pizza from BJs. Right after “Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees,” I was instructed to “Remove plastic wrap prior to putting pizza in oven.”
Whew, that was close!
Some manufacturer warning labels are so obvious, you can only conclude that they’re kidding. But in the life-is-stranger-than-fiction world in which we live, they’re not.
Woman’s Day just put together this list of 11 funny warning labels. Check it out and see which makes you laugh the hardest. (My favorite? The kids Superman costume with a tag that says, “Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.”)
And if that’s not enough, here’s another collection from MainStreet.com, which includes the classic from Winnebago Motor Homes: “Don’t leave the driver’s seat while cruise control is set.”
What are the stupidest warning labels you’ve seen lately?