- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
Whether your team won or lost the Super Bowl yesterday, there are great deals out there this week on everything from clothes to chandeliers, and for both breakfast and dessert.
Let’s start with breakfast, because it’s free: at Denny’s you can get a free plate of pancakes when you order any entrée.
As for that dessert, how about some homemade ice cream? Amazon has a Cuisinart ice-cream maker at 60 percent off for $37.
One more deal for cheap food fans: You can save $5 at T.G.I. Friday’s on any bill over $15 with a coupon.
Also on sale at Amazon this week: quite a lot of clothes. They have a big clearance sale on both men’s and women’s clothing, plus you can take an extra 40 percent off with coupon code FORTYOFF. Comfy Gold Toe socks are also 25 percent off.
Elsewhere in clothing deals, Old Navy has a coupon for 25 percent off one item.
JCPenney also has some apparel bargains this week. Men’s Levi’s jeans are on clearance starting under $20, plus you can take 20 percent off with coupon code 4COMRADS. There’s also a coupon for $10 off purchases of $50 which expires Feb. 10 and has a few exceptions.
Looking toward warmer days, JCPenney also has a nice lightweight patio swing with canopy on sale – it’s $70 but you can take 15 percent off with coupon code SUR11FEB.
And to wrap things up on a totally unrelated note, you can get Sennheiser earbuds worth $50 for only $13 over at Newegg, with free shipping.
That’s all for this week. As always, we’ll have more next Monday and hope you’ll share your finds in the comments.