- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
Whether your team won or lost the Super Bowl yesterday, there are great deals out there this week on everything from clothes to chandeliers, and for both breakfast and dessert.
Let’s start with breakfast, because it’s free: at Denny’s you can get a free plate of pancakes when you order any entrée.
As for that dessert, how about some homemade ice cream? Amazon has a Cuisinart ice-cream maker at 60 percent off for $37.
One more deal for cheap food fans: You can save $5 at T.G.I. Friday’s on any bill over $15 with a coupon.
Also on sale at Amazon this week: quite a lot of clothes. They have a big clearance sale on both men’s and women’s clothing, plus you can take an extra 40 percent off with coupon code FORTYOFF. Comfy Gold Toe socks are also 25 percent off.
Elsewhere in clothing deals, Old Navy has a coupon for 25 percent off one item.
JCPenney also has some apparel bargains this week. Men’s Levi’s jeans are on clearance starting under $20, plus you can take 20 percent off with coupon code 4COMRADS. There’s also a coupon for $10 off purchases of $50 which expires Feb. 10 and has a few exceptions.
Looking toward warmer days, JCPenney also has a nice lightweight patio swing with canopy on sale – it’s $70 but you can take 15 percent off with coupon code SUR11FEB.
And to wrap things up on a totally unrelated note, you can get Sennheiser earbuds worth $50 for only $13 over at Newegg, with free shipping.
That’s all for this week. As always, we’ll have more next Monday and hope you’ll share your finds in the comments.