- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Why You Should Hang Up if You Get a Call From the ‘IRS’
- Why Corporations Pay Less Taxes Than You, Part 2
- Banks Make $1 Billion Helping US Firms ‘Move’ Overseas
- Medicare Isn’t Going Broke (Yet)
- Save on Back-To-School Supplies by Shopping Sales Tax Holidays
- Why Corporations Pay Less Taxes than You
- One Court Ruling Shoots Down Obamacare, Another Backs It Up
H&R Block recently offered Money Talks tax preparation software to give away to five lucky readers. It’s called H&R Block At Home Premium, an online program valued at $50. You can check out the features at this page of H&R’s site, or check out PCWorld’s recent review: They gave it 4 out 5 stars.
If you’re one of our winners, you’ll get a code that will give you a $55 credit (the extra five bucks is to cover sales taxes, if any) when you go online and pay for the software. Not included, however, is a state tax return – if you live in a state that requires one, that will cost you an extra $35.
How to enter
But win or lose, get dozens of cash and time-saving tax tips on our handy tax page.