- There Are 30 Ways to Avoid the Penalty for Not Buying Health Insurance
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- The 5 States With the Fairest Taxes (and the 5 Worst States)
- How 30 Minutes Now Can Save You $1,000 Later
- Open Enrollment: Your Company’s Flexible Spending Account Is Probably Better Than It Used to Be
- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Why You Should Hang Up if You Get a Call From the ‘IRS’
- Why Corporations Pay Less Taxes Than You, Part 2
H&R Block recently offered Money Talks tax preparation software to give away to five lucky readers. It’s called H&R Block At Home Premium, an online program valued at $50. You can check out the features at this page of H&R’s site, or check out PCWorld’s recent review: They gave it 4 out 5 stars.
If you’re one of our winners, you’ll get a code that will give you a $55 credit (the extra five bucks is to cover sales taxes, if any) when you go online and pay for the software. Not included, however, is a state tax return – if you live in a state that requires one, that will cost you an extra $35.
How to enter
But win or lose, get dozens of cash and time-saving tax tips on our handy tax page.