- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
[The Simple Dollar] Sometimes I enjoy reading about other people’s weird attempts to save money, even though I’ll never try it myself. Here’s the story of a woman who empties her dehumidifier into her washing machine to save water.
[The Consumerist] I also enjoy reading consumer news that makes me laugh. Sears suing a sex aid because it’s named after its car battery brand? You be the judge.
[Wise Bread] Money Talks News did a story called 7 Tips to Save on Easter, but our friends at Wise Bread took it an amusing step further: “Lunch, tool, and tackle boxes are awesome alternatives to the pastel-colored wicker baskets.”
[The Dough Roller] With online classes becoming more popular, the question is: Are they more economical? The verdict: Depends what you want out of them.