- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 5 Reasons to Take a Company Buyout (And Why You Might Think Twice)
- The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the US
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
[The Simple Dollar] Sometimes I enjoy reading about other people’s weird attempts to save money, even though I’ll never try it myself. Here’s the story of a woman who empties her dehumidifier into her washing machine to save water.
[The Consumerist] I also enjoy reading consumer news that makes me laugh. Sears suing a sex aid because it’s named after its car battery brand? You be the judge.
[Wise Bread] Money Talks News did a story called 7 Tips to Save on Easter, but our friends at Wise Bread took it an amusing step further: “Lunch, tool, and tackle boxes are awesome alternatives to the pastel-colored wicker baskets.”
[The Dough Roller] With online classes becoming more popular, the question is: Are they more economical? The verdict: Depends what you want out of them.