- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
[The Simple Dollar] Sometimes I enjoy reading about other people’s weird attempts to save money, even though I’ll never try it myself. Here’s the story of a woman who empties her dehumidifier into her washing machine to save water.
[The Consumerist] I also enjoy reading consumer news that makes me laugh. Sears suing a sex aid because it’s named after its car battery brand? You be the judge.
[Wise Bread] Money Talks News did a story called 7 Tips to Save on Easter, but our friends at Wise Bread took it an amusing step further: “Lunch, tool, and tackle boxes are awesome alternatives to the pastel-colored wicker baskets.”
[The Dough Roller] With online classes becoming more popular, the question is: Are they more economical? The verdict: Depends what you want out of them.