- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
[Wise Bread] I love this website because it comes up with some completely off-the-wall – but logical – ways to save money. Like using mouthwash to cure nail fungus and even as a deodorant.
[The Simple Dollar] What I like about this blog is that it sometimes offers advice not only to us but to the government. Here are five good tips for the IRS – so they can help us taxpayers have an easier time of it.
[Dough Roller] The answer to this question is mostly “no,” but there are some interesting loopholes.
[The Consumerist] I’m usually a patient man, but this personal tale just made me mad as hell. First, Best Buy gets caught breaking the law; then, it bans the woman who reported them. Awful.