- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
[Get Rich Slowly] Sometimes I’m glad I’m a guy. I never have to hear this from a salesperson: “This jacket is a little pricey, but it’s a classic – an investment piece.” April Dykman cuts through the crap that women have to deal with when clothes shopping.
[The Digerati Life] This has been written before, but Stacey Doyle does an excellent job summing it all up and updating it for today. Bottom line: “You’ll get the biggest bang for your buck if you clean and declutter your home before you show it – a 586-percent return on investment.”
[Wise Bread] I’m still not sure I buy this, but Wise Bread always comes up with some fascinating ways to look at new financial topics. Check it out and see what you think: Does having a last name that starts with the letter Z really cost you more in life?
[Tipnut] I already don’t have a green thumb, so I doubt I have a concrete one. But my favorite money-saving crafts site has come up with this intriguing way to save on garden decorations.
[Money Crashers] I’m a sucker for historic quotes about saving money, so I loved this list of quotes, complete with background on them and advice for today.