- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
- Identify That Mystery Hotel Before You Book It
- Millennials Are Best About Paying Their Mortgages on Time
[Get Rich Slowly] Sometimes I’m glad I’m a guy. I never have to hear this from a salesperson: “This jacket is a little pricey, but it’s a classic – an investment piece.” April Dykman cuts through the crap that women have to deal with when clothes shopping.
[The Digerati Life] This has been written before, but Stacey Doyle does an excellent job summing it all up and updating it for today. Bottom line: “You’ll get the biggest bang for your buck if you clean and declutter your home before you show it – a 586-percent return on investment.”
[Wise Bread] I’m still not sure I buy this, but Wise Bread always comes up with some fascinating ways to look at new financial topics. Check it out and see what you think: Does having a last name that starts with the letter Z really cost you more in life?
[Tipnut] I already don’t have a green thumb, so I doubt I have a concrete one. But my favorite money-saving crafts site has come up with this intriguing way to save on garden decorations.
[Money Crashers] I’m a sucker for historic quotes about saving money, so I loved this list of quotes, complete with background on them and advice for today.