- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
[Cheap Healthy Good] I don’t know much about home decorating, but I know a good deal when I see one. The idea of filling a blank wall with beautiful fabrics is both clever and cost-effective.
[Len Penzo] When you get really good at saving money, it can be difficult to splurge – even when it’s called for. Penzo helps you get over the guilt of spending money to have some fun.
[Budgets Are Sexy] Here’s a hilarious post with a fashionable idea to save money: Make sure you wear all your clothes equally – because we all have a bunch of clothes we never take out of the closet or drawer.
[Bargain Babe] I don’t know anything about composting, so all 13 things were new to me. And they were compelling enough that I’d start composting – if I had a backyard. (Almost my entire back yard is paved.)
[Bargaineering] Everyone knows carpooling saves money. But one thing nearly as important, and rarely discussed, are personalities – keeping everyone from getting on each other’s nerves during the commute. This is some darn good advice on how to get along as you go along.