- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
It’s a great week for ice cream, folks. Although National Ice Cream Day isn’t until July, you can get some freebies now. There’s also good deals on kids’ clothes, women’s swimwear, and travel to San Francisco.
Between 4-8 p.m. on Tuesday, May 10, you can get a free cone from Haagen-Dazs with a Facebook coupon. But all week long – through Sunday, May 15 – Baskin-Robbins has a buy one cone, get one free deal on Facebook.
But why stop there? At Hardee’s, you can get a free drink with a fish sandwich through Tuesday. And this week at Starbucks, it’s Frappuccino happy hour. Through Sunday, you can get half-priced Frappuccinos between 3 and 5 p.m.
How much do you love peanuts? Over on Amazon, you can get 7 pounds of Planters peanuts for $10. Use the Subscribe and Save feature for an extra 15 percent off.
If you’re near a Victoria’s Secret today, you can get a free sample of Dream Angels Heavenly perfume with a coupon – which will try to print as soon as you hit the link, so be sure to set it to black and white. That’s today only.
While you’re in the mall, you can hit up Osh Kosh for 20 percent off a purchase of $40 or more with a coupon that expires Wednesday, May 11. You can get the same deal at Carter’s with another coupon.
Online, you can save up to 70 percent on Juicy Couture women’s swimwear at 6pm.com through Tuesday.
Lastly, if you’re headed out to the City by the Bay anytime soon, you can save up to 30 percent on San Francisco hotels at Hotels.com. You have to book by Monday, May 16, for travel by Friday, June 24.
That’s all the deals for now. Check back on Wednesday for more, or drop by our Deals page.