- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- The Cost to Treat Ebola: $20,000+ Per Day
- Survey: These Airlines Have the Cheapest, Most Comfy Economy Seats
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- Ask Stacy: Why Are Stocks Tanking, and What Should I Do?
It’s a great week for ice cream, folks. Although National Ice Cream Day isn’t until July, you can get some freebies now. There’s also good deals on kids’ clothes, women’s swimwear, and travel to San Francisco.
Between 4-8 p.m. on Tuesday, May 10, you can get a free cone from Haagen-Dazs with a Facebook coupon. But all week long – through Sunday, May 15 – Baskin-Robbins has a buy one cone, get one free deal on Facebook.
But why stop there? At Hardee’s, you can get a free drink with a fish sandwich through Tuesday. And this week at Starbucks, it’s Frappuccino happy hour. Through Sunday, you can get half-priced Frappuccinos between 3 and 5 p.m.
How much do you love peanuts? Over on Amazon, you can get 7 pounds of Planters peanuts for $10. Use the Subscribe and Save feature for an extra 15 percent off.
If you’re near a Victoria’s Secret today, you can get a free sample of Dream Angels Heavenly perfume with a coupon – which will try to print as soon as you hit the link, so be sure to set it to black and white. That’s today only.
While you’re in the mall, you can hit up Osh Kosh for 20 percent off a purchase of $40 or more with a coupon that expires Wednesday, May 11. You can get the same deal at Carter’s with another coupon.
Online, you can save up to 70 percent on Juicy Couture women’s swimwear at 6pm.com through Tuesday.
Lastly, if you’re headed out to the City by the Bay anytime soon, you can save up to 30 percent on San Francisco hotels at Hotels.com. You have to book by Monday, May 16, for travel by Friday, June 24.
That’s all the deals for now. Check back on Wednesday for more, or drop by our Deals page.