- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
Clothing, lighting, makeup and shoes – these deals will get your week started on the right foot.
Freebies are scant today, but you can get a free two-month membership at BJ’s – it’s a wholesaler like Sam’s Club or Costco. You can also get a free shower gel or other Signature Collection travel size item with any purchase in-store or online at Bath & Body Works through Wednesday, May 18.
Shopping for footwear? Some of the shoe deals we mentioned Friday are still good today, and there’s an ongoing buy-one-get-one-50-percent off deal at Rack Room Shoes. On top of that, you can save $10 off $60 or more through today with a coupon.
There are other wearable wares on sale: At 6pm.com you can currently save up to 85 percent on Tommy Bahama clothing for men and women. At Carters, save 20 percent off $40 or more through Wednesday with coupon. There’s a coupon for the same deal at OshKosh too. Those are both in-store only.
Shoes, check. Outfit, check. How about some new makeup? A Sephora sale has Bare Escentuals up to 50 percent off right now.
For the home, you can save up to 70 percent on lighting and ceiling fans at Home Depot. You can also save 20 percent on shower heads at Amazon.
That’s all the deals for today – please share your own, and check our Deals page until we bring you some more.