- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
Clothing, lighting, makeup and shoes – these deals will get your week started on the right foot.
Freebies are scant today, but you can get a free two-month membership at BJ’s – it’s a wholesaler like Sam’s Club or Costco. You can also get a free shower gel or other Signature Collection travel size item with any purchase in-store or online at Bath & Body Works through Wednesday, May 18.
Shopping for footwear? Some of the shoe deals we mentioned Friday are still good today, and there’s an ongoing buy-one-get-one-50-percent off deal at Rack Room Shoes. On top of that, you can save $10 off $60 or more through today with a coupon.
There are other wearable wares on sale: At 6pm.com you can currently save up to 85 percent on Tommy Bahama clothing for men and women. At Carters, save 20 percent off $40 or more through Wednesday with coupon. There’s a coupon for the same deal at OshKosh too. Those are both in-store only.
Shoes, check. Outfit, check. How about some new makeup? A Sephora sale has Bare Escentuals up to 50 percent off right now.
For the home, you can save up to 70 percent on lighting and ceiling fans at Home Depot. You can also save 20 percent on shower heads at Amazon.
That’s all the deals for today – please share your own, and check our Deals page until we bring you some more.