- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
[Money Crashers] We all know that buying lunch at work adds up – but does it really cost more than $1,200 a year? Sure, if you spend a measly $5 every weekday. Brown-bagging it sounds boring, but here are some clever and tasty ideas.
[Wise Bread] The problem with advice like this isn’t so much price as taste. What if I don’t like these inexpensive wines? For instance, No. 1 on this list is a Riesling, which is way too sweet for me. Thankfully, this list has enough variety – reds and whites from California, France, and Argentina – that you’ll find something you like.
[Budgets Are Sexy] Sometimes it’s interesting to see how frugal people in other countries handle their finances. In this case, it’s the story of Pollada, an intriguing way to handle medical bills.
[MoneyNing] Everything has an acronym these days, and here’s one I didn’t know: SAHP. That’s stay-at-home parents. And here are some questions you need to ask yourself and your spouse.
[The Digerati Life] Finally, someone confirms that the clever-sounding idea of freezing your credit cards so you don’t use them is…silly. And here are some other crazy ways to get rid of your credit cards.