- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
[Wise Bread] While none of these ideas are completely unique, they’re all much better than buying a tie. One of the best: “Make a video using old homemade favorites.”
[ConsumerAffairs.com] If there’s a must-read for Father’s Day, this is it. The best gifts to avoid sound like the perfect ones until you read up on them: flat-screen TVs and gas grills.
[Len Penzo] What’s the best present a father can give? Financial advice. The most important is the last one on Len Penzo’s list: “Always strive to spend less than you earn.”
[Bargaineering] We try so hard to save money, but what about the money we spend every month without thinking about it? The classic one is the gym membership, but there are others.
[The Consumerist] The best thing about this Consumer Reports-owned site is its alerts like this one: Be careful about junk mail that looks like a receipt. And they don’t just show up in your mailbox from fly-by-night firms. In this case, it’s AT&T.