- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
[Wise Bread] I’ve been in the personal finance business for a long time, and I’ve written stories that offer three tips, five tips, 10 tips, even 50 tips. But never just one. So what’s the tip? You should read the article, but it’s basically “Man up.”
[Money Crashers] Buying a condo is nothing like buying a house. And it’s fraught with peril in these days of foreclosures. But this article explains them in basic terms. A good Q&A and starting point if you’re considering going condo.
[Bargaineering] Most of these tips are common sense (“Do full loads”), but all the same it’s nice to have the advice all in one place. Laundry is something we do so automatically we often don’t think there are ways to save while doing it.
[Tipnut] The answer here, surprisingly to me at least, is NO. It doesn’t rinse away any dangerous bacteria – and it could actually add some to your meal.
[The Digerati Life] As far as I’m concerned, you can never write enough articles about living below your means. I’ve done it many times, and this one is yet another good effort that should convince you of the logic.