- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
[Wise Bread] I’ve been in the personal finance business for a long time, and I’ve written stories that offer three tips, five tips, 10 tips, even 50 tips. But never just one. So what’s the tip? You should read the article, but it’s basically “Man up.”
[Money Crashers] Buying a condo is nothing like buying a house. And it’s fraught with peril in these days of foreclosures. But this article explains them in basic terms. A good Q&A and starting point if you’re considering going condo.
[Bargaineering] Most of these tips are common sense (“Do full loads”), but all the same it’s nice to have the advice all in one place. Laundry is something we do so automatically we often don’t think there are ways to save while doing it.
[Tipnut] The answer here, surprisingly to me at least, is NO. It doesn’t rinse away any dangerous bacteria – and it could actually add some to your meal.
[The Digerati Life] As far as I’m concerned, you can never write enough articles about living below your means. I’ve done it many times, and this one is yet another good effort that should convince you of the logic.