Every week, I study 1,000 deal-touting emails from major companies. Most aren’t worth your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a deal-seeker-friendly format.
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: $1 off any sub sandwich (printable coupon) [7/11].
- Outback Steakhouse: $5 off the purchase of two entrees (Facebook coupon) [expiration unknown].
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: Free lettuce wraps (Facebook coupon) [expiration unknown].
Clothes, shoes, and accessories
- Off 5th (Saks Fifth Avenue’s outlet store): At least 25 percent off your entire purchase [7/12]. Everything is 25 percent except for women’s red-ticket shoes (which are 40 percent off) and clearance and Extraordinary Value items (which are 50 percent off).
- OshKosh B’gosh (babies and kids): Two free tees when you buy one tee in stores or online [expiration unknown]. That’s up to 67 percent off.
- Aeropostale (teens): 50 percent off select graphic tees, polos, tanks, and camis online [expiration unknown].
- Jessica London (plus-size women): Up to 50 percent off $50-plus orders online (promo code JLE5686) [7/11]. The promo code takes $25 off $50-plus orders, $50 off $100-plus orders, and $75 off $150-plus orders.
- Avenue (plus-size women): 50-60 percent off their entire stock of spring merchandise in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Victoria’s Secret: Free Pink canvas tote bag – worth $15.50 and available in black, pink, or purple – when you purchase an item from the Pink line online (promo code TOTALLYPINK) [7/12]. $100-plus orders ship for free (promo code SHIPVS11) [7/20].
- Payless ShoeSource: $5 off $25-plus orders (printable coupon or coupon code 52065), which is up to 20 percent off, or $15 off $50-plus orders (printable coupon or coupon code 52073), which is up to 30 percent off [7/13].
- Fashion jewelry and body-piercing jewelry: Buy-one-get-one-for-$1 online [expiration unknown].
- Zales: $25 off a $150-plus purchase (Facebook coupon) [expiration unknown].
- Organizational products: On sale at Home Depot stores and online [expiration unknown]. This sale includes storage bins and shelves for the home and garage that start at just $1.19.
- Bedding: Up to 50 percent off at Pottery Barn stores and online [7/12].
- TV wall mount: More than 70 percent off the Barkan 32.B mount at Fry’s Electronics online [7/14]. Instead of $70, this swiveling, tilting mount is only $20 – and holds LCD and plasma TVs up to 56 inches wide and 66 pounds.
School and office supplies
- Staples: Spend $10 on a Back-to-School Savings Pass and you’ll save 15 percent on school supplies from Staples while the back-to-school season lasts [9/17]. If you have multiple children, this could be a great deal, but make sure you think it through before you get a pass. You have to spend $67 before the card even pays for itself in savings, i.e., before you break even and can begin to actually save money. Plus, the card is not valid on technology, among other things.
- Staples: Basic school supplies like pencils and erasers are just 1 cent in stores and online [7/16]. Others are still just 25 cents.
Health and beauty
- Ulta Beauty: 50 percent off Ulta Shower Smoothies, which come in nine delicious scents and can be used as body wash, bath bubbles, and shampoo [expiration unknown]. Buy these with the Ulta coupon I mentioned on Wednesday and you could save up to 85 percent.
How to get the most from my deals:
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest deals posts.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get deals posts emailed to you.
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.