- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Oct. 21
Every week, I study 1,000 deal-touting emails from major companies. Most aren’t worth your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a deal-seeker-friendly format.
Health and beauty
- Avon: Select makeup items are buy-one-get-one-free online [expiration unknown].
- Philosophy (body care products): $10 off any $50-plus purchase online (promo code 10off50) [7/21].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- School uniforms: 20-50 percent off uniforms for kids and teens at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Amazon carries uniform brands like Dockers and Dickies and offers free returns for clothing purchases.
- Hot Topic (teens and young adults): 25 percent off a $25-plus purchase in stores or online [7/20].
- Nine West (shoes and handbags): $10 off a $50-plus purchase in stores or online (printable coupon) [7/19].
- Watches: Great deals at Overstock.com during their Watches Super Sale [expiration unknown]. Overstock is where I recently bought my $175 Bulova watch for $72.
Arts and crafts
- Hancock Fabrics: 40 percent off any full-price fabric item in stores (printable coupon) [7/27].
- Hobby Lobby Creative Centers: 40 percent off any full-price item in stores (printable coupon) or online (coupon code 1284) [7/25].
- Crayola: All crayons, markers (including dry-erase markers), and paper are buy-one-get-two-free at Toys R Us stores and online [7/23]. That’s up to 67 percent off!
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Up to 20 free tokens (4 printable coupons) [8/3].
- HoneyBaked Ham: Up to $5 off a purchase in stores (4 printable coupons) [8/28].
- Speech recognition software: 65 percent off Dragon Naturally Speaking at Tiger Direct. The list price is $100, but it drops to $35 after a $25 instant savings, a $20 rebate, and a $20 promotion (promo code HDI36988) [expires 7/24].
- Skullcandy INK’d earbud headphones: 35 percent off at RadioShack stores and online [7/23]. So instead of $20, they’re $13.
How to get the most from my deals:
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest deals posts.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get deals posts emailed to you.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.