- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
Humor can help when looking at a problem by taking some of the emotional heat out of what should be a rational debate. So I scoured the web and found 5 funny videos that should help lighten the mood.
In this clip from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Jon compares the debt ceiling to a bad breakup:
And Stephen Colbert discovered that the August 2nd deadline is nothing more than a conspiracy:
Of course, rap is a great way to educate:
MSNBC tried to explain the debt ceiling with a little sketch that probably sounded better as an idea:
This guy is pretty funny – maybe not in the intended way – while singing a parody of Camelot called Owe-a-Lot: