- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
Humor can help when looking at a problem by taking some of the emotional heat out of what should be a rational debate. So I scoured the web and found 5 funny videos that should help lighten the mood.
In this clip from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Jon compares the debt ceiling to a bad breakup:
And Stephen Colbert discovered that the August 2nd deadline is nothing more than a conspiracy:
Of course, rap is a great way to educate:
MSNBC tried to explain the debt ceiling with a little sketch that probably sounded better as an idea:
This guy is pretty funny – maybe not in the intended way – while singing a parody of Camelot called Owe-a-Lot: