I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a reader-friendly format.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Carter’s (babies and kids): 40 percent off everything in stores and online [8/2].
- OshKosh B’gosh (babies and kids): Take an extra 30 percent off all clearance-price items in stores ["while supplies last"]. Clearance-price items are already 60 percent off, so you stand to save up to 90 percent.
- Justice (girls and preteens): 40 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) or online (use code 758) [8/3]. If you plan to shop your local store, check this list first to make sure it’s not one of the stores that are excluded from this offer.
- Abercrombie & Fitch (teens and young adults): 50 percent off all jeans in stores and online ["for a limited time"].
- Free $5 Foot Locker e-gift card: When you spend $10-plus on Gatorade sports drinks at Walgreens drug stores [8/31]. Your Walgreens receipt will have a code that you enter online to get the e-gift card, which you’ll have till Sept. 30 to redeem.
- Denny’s: 20 percent off a to-go order (print first) [8/13].
- Boston Market: $2 off a $10-plus purchase (print first) [8/23].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): $6 off a $30-plus purchase (print first) [8/2].
Office and school supplies
- Office Depot: $10 off a $50-plus purchase in stores (print first) [8/2].
- Scotch pop-up tape deskgrip dispenser: $2 off (print first) [8/31].
- Free $50 GameStop gift card: When you buy a 250 GB Xbox 360 and Kinect bundle at GameStop [8/2].
- Brookstone (electronics and gifts): 25 percent off most items online (use code 25EMAIL) [8/8].
- Sharper Image (electronics and gifts): Save up to 60 percent during the Summer Sale [expiration unknown].
- TV: $300 off the 31.5″ Coby LCD HDTV at Fry’s Electronics [8/4]. Instead of $500, it’s $200.
- 13 free MP3s: From SPIN magazine’s August issue (use iTunes download code FM3JRFRLYH6T) [8/31]. For more free downloads, check out the “Freebie” section of my Deals & Coupons page (scroll down).
- Build-a-Bear Workshop: $10-$30 off a $40-plus purchase of any stuffed animals, clothing, and accessories online [8/2]. Take $10 off a $40-plus purchase (use code SUMMER10), $20 off a $75-plus purchase (use code SUMMER20), and $30 off a $100-plus purchase.
- FAO Schwarz: $30 off a $100-plus purchase online (click the “Shop Now” button) [8/3].
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.