- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
July’s jobs report is out and it’s better news than expected; 117,000 jobs were created last month and unemployment fell to 9.1%. But the stock market seems to be dropping anyway. Should you panic?
Here’s a video from Stacy Johnson explaining what you’ll see in the coming days and months, and why you shouldn’t sell off everything you own. For a more in depth look at this issue, see our story: Stock Sell-off: Is It Time to Panic?