- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
July’s jobs report is out and it’s better news than expected; 117,000 jobs were created last month and unemployment fell to 9.1%. But the stock market seems to be dropping anyway. Should you panic?
Here’s a video from Stacy Johnson explaining what you’ll see in the coming days and months, and why you shouldn’t sell off everything you own. For a more in depth look at this issue, see our story: Stock Sell-off: Is It Time to Panic?