- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
July’s jobs report is out and it’s better news than expected; 117,000 jobs were created last month and unemployment fell to 9.1%. But the stock market seems to be dropping anyway. Should you panic?
Here’s a video from Stacy Johnson explaining what you’ll see in the coming days and months, and why you shouldn’t sell off everything you own. For a more in depth look at this issue, see our story: Stock Sell-off: Is It Time to Panic?