- Today’s Deals: Sunday, Oct. 19
- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 17
- The Cost to Treat Ebola: $20,000+ Per Day
- Survey: These Airlines Have the Cheapest, Most Comfy Economy Seats
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a reader-friendly format.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bon-Ton (department store): 10-20 percent off in most departments in stores (print first) and online (use code WK3BTSAUG11) [8/18].
- PacSun (teens and young adults): Certain styles of men’s and women’s jeans are buy-one-get-one free online [expiration unknown]. That’s a savings of up to 50 percent.
- IKEA restaurants: Free kids combo meal, a $2.50 value, for kids under 12 who are lucky enough to live near an IKEA furniture store [8/21]. Unlike most free kids meals, no purchase is necessary, but the Houston and Stoughton stores are not participating.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Four coupons (print first) [9/12].
- White Castle: Free drink with the purchase of any Chicken Slider (print first) [8/27].
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill products: $1.50 off any flavor Romano’s Macaroni Grill frozen entrée (print first – the “print coupon” button is at the bottom right of the page) [9/13, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Dinner kits: $1 off when you buy two of any flavor Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Wanchai Ferry, or Good Earth Restaurant Favorites dinner kit (print first – the “print coupon” button is at the bottom left of the page) [9/13, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Crackers: $1 off any Mary’s Gone Crackers product (print first) [12/31].
- V8 products: Seven coupons for up to $8 off seven different V8 products (print first) [9/28, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Chocolate: $1 off any two Ghirardelli Intense Dark bars or bags (print first – click on “Save $1.00″ at the bottom right of the page) [9/13, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
Health and beauty
- Clean & Clear’s Advantage Acne Control Kit: $5 off (print first – click the purple “download coupon” button) [9/13, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Aveeno products: 20 percent off select Aveeno products at Amazon.com (enter code AVEENAUG in the “Gift Cards & Promotional Codes” box at checkout) [8/31]. Most of these products are already selling for less than retail, so you can save a lot. Just note that when you enter the code, the price of the item won’t change, but you’ll see a “Promotion Applied” deduction under “Order Summary.”
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off of a $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) or online (use code 63711) [8/27]. This coupon alone saves you up to 35 percent, but the fine print says it’s valid of full-, sale-, and clearance-price items, so you could save even more if you shop smart.
- Free Transformers 3 Activator Figure: With any $25-plus Transformers purchase, from action figures to video games to bedding, at Toys R Us stores or online [8/20]. To get the freebie online, add one of the three Activator Figures to your e-cart along with $25-plus worth of Transformers goods.
- Toys: Up to 50 percent off a whole slew of toys of various categories for various ages at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Although the sale banner says “Up to 50 Percent Off,” some toys are even more steeply discounted.
Got a question, comment, or suggestion about deals? Want to share a great deal? (I’ll credit you.) Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.