- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Oct. 30
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a reader-friendly format.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bon-Ton (department store): $15 off a $75-plus purchase in stores (print first) [8/28].
- Bon-Ton (department store): Take an additional 10 to 20 percent off in select departments online (use code BALNAUG2011) [8/28].
- JCPenney (department store): $10 off a $25-plus purchase in stores (print first) or online (use code GOTASALE) [8/26-8/27 only].
- Boston Market: $1 off any $10-plus order (print first) in restaurants or online (use code 37821) [9/20].
- Cici’s Pizza: Free kids buffet with the purchase of an adult buffet (print first) [8/28].
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: $2 off any Little Italy favorite (print first) [8/31].
- Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza: $2 off any full-price pizza (print first) [8/31].
- Licorice: $0.75 off one Newman’s Own Organics licorice twists (print first – scroll down one page to find this coupon) [9/1].
- Pretzels: $0.75 off one Newman’s Own Organics pretzels (print first – scroll down two pages to find this coupon) [9/1].
- Chocolate: $0.75 off one Newman’s Own Organics 2.25-ounce chocolate bar (print first – scroll down three pages to find this coupon) [9/1].
- Free chocolate-dipped fruit: Donate blood at a Red Cross blood drive and you’ll receive a coupon for a free box of six pieces of chocolate-dipped fruit from Edible Arrangements [8/31]. You’ll have till Sept. 15 to redeem the coupon. Unfortunately, this offer is not valid in every state, so check the fine print. You can find a Red Cross blood drive at RedCrossBlood.org (look for the “Find a blood drive near you” box on the left). I don’t usually run freebies that require you to do, buy, or give something in order to receive the freebie, but this is a delicious reward for a good cause.
Office and school supplies
- Staples: $5 off a $25-plus purchase in stores (print first) [8/27].
- Office Depot: $20 off a $100-plus purchase in stores (print first) or online (use code 70296097) [8/29].
- Office Depot: $15 off a $75-plus purchase in stores (print first) or online (use code 92233300) [8/31]
- Scotch tape products: $2 off a Scotch deskgrip dispenser (print first) [8/30].
- Post-it Note products: $1 off any Post-it super-sticky note purchase of $5-plus (print first) [11/30].
- Post-it Note products: $1 off any Post-it full-adhesive note purchase of $4-plus (print first) [11/30].
- Post-it Note products: $1 off a Post-it pop-up note dispenser (print first) [11/30].
For even more Post-it Note coupons, be sure to check the “Office and school supplies” section of the Deals & Coupons page.
- Menards (home improvement store): 20 percent off wire dog crates online [8/28].
- Cat food: $1 off one Newman’s Own Organics 4.75-pound dry cat food (print first) [9/1].
- Dog food: $0.50 off one Newman’s Own Organics canned dog formulas (print first – scroll down four pages to find this coupon) [9/1].
- Recorder: $9 off Olympus’ VN-8000PC 1GB digital recorder at RadioShack stores and online [8/27]. I own this recorder and love it. You can’t get any better for the price – and it’s even better than the more expensive recorder I owned before it.
- Sony camcorders: Up to $150 off select models at Amazon.com [8/27].
Got a question, comment, or suggestion about deals? Want to share a great deal? (I’ll credit you.) Contact me at email@example.com.
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.