I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a reader-friendly format.
Arts and crafts and photos
- Fabric: 50 percent off all 54-inch home decor fabrics at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Fabric: 40 percent off one full-price fabric item at Hancock Fabrics stores (print first) [8/31].
- Hobby Lobby Creative Centers: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (print first) or online (use code 5655) [9/3].
- Free “photo booth” strips: Make and share free photo booth-style photo strips at Staples online [expiration unknown]. Webcam required.
- Walgreens Photo Center: 40 percent off all prints sizes, posters, and photo books online (use codes MAKEPRINTS, MAKEPOST, and MAKEONE40, respectively) [8/31].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Carter’s (babies, toddlers, and kids): Take an additional 25 percent off any purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code FRIENDSHIP) [8/31].
- Jones New York (women): Save up to 75 percent on sale items online [9/6].
- Nordstrom Rack (Nordstrom’s outlet): Save up to 75 percent on clearance items in stores [9/5].
- Steve Madden (men’s and women’s shoes and accessories): Take an additional 50 percent off clearance-price items online [9/2]. This discount is already reflected in the prices you see online. Also: Clearance items are final sales, so be sure of your purchase before you make it.
- Fishing gear: Save up to 55 percent during the Fishing Sale at Cabela’s online [expiration unknown].
- Patio furniture: Up to 30 percent off select patio sets at Home Depot online [expiration unknown]. Most sets ship for free too.
- Boston Market: Free group side or group salad with the purchase of any sandwich platter for 10 (print first) [10/2].
- Friendly’s: $5 off a $25-plus purchase of food or ice cream (print first) [9/4].
- Hardee’s: $1 off a hand-breaded chicken fillet sandwich (printable coupon) [9/8].
- Panda Express: Get a free entree item when you buy a two- or three-entree plate (print first) [9/10].
- Sweet Tomatoes: Nine coupons for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (print first) [9/1].
- T.G.I. Friday’s: Buy one entree and get the second half off when you dine in (print first) [8/31].
- Nylabone products: $2 off a $5-plus purchase (print first) [9/15].
- Petco: Save up to 40 percent sitewide during their End of Summer Savings Sale [9/1]. No coupons or codes are needed, and shipping is free for $49-plus orders (use code septemberfs49).
- Pet Supermarket: $2 off a $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) or online (use code 2of10email) [9/10]. You don’t have to fill out the form on the right to get this offer, so you can ignore it.
- $330 laptop: $100 off Toshiba’s Satellite C655D-S5236 15.6-inch laptop at RadioShack stores [9/3]. Instead of $430, it’s $330.
- RadioShack: $15 off a $50-plus purchase in stores (print first) [8/31].
Got a question, comment, or suggestion about deals? Want to share a great deal? (I’ll credit you.) Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.