- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
[Money File] I love my dog, but I always considered him a lovable expense. Here’s an amusing take on how a dog can save you money – from “no need to join a gym” to “no need to have children.”
[Consumerist] Consumer Reports has a reputation as an amazing magazine that’s all science and no humor. Not so its blog. Check out this tale that features a question no wait staffer should ever guess at.
[Money Crashers] And now for something completely random but very interesting. The founder of Chick-fil-A grew up in poverty to create the fast-food chain that seems to be in every mall food court in North America. And she has some good advice that has nothing to do with chicken sandwiches.