- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
[Money File] I love my dog, but I always considered him a lovable expense. Here’s an amusing take on how a dog can save you money – from “no need to join a gym” to “no need to have children.”
[Consumerist] Consumer Reports has a reputation as an amazing magazine that’s all science and no humor. Not so its blog. Check out this tale that features a question no wait staffer should ever guess at.
[Money Crashers] And now for something completely random but very interesting. The founder of Chick-fil-A grew up in poverty to create the fast-food chain that seems to be in every mall food court in North America. And she has some good advice that has nothing to do with chicken sandwiches.