- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
[Money File] I love my dog, but I always considered him a lovable expense. Here’s an amusing take on how a dog can save you money – from “no need to join a gym” to “no need to have children.”
[Consumerist] Consumer Reports has a reputation as an amazing magazine that’s all science and no humor. Not so its blog. Check out this tale that features a question no wait staffer should ever guess at.
[Money Crashers] And now for something completely random but very interesting. The founder of Chick-fil-A grew up in poverty to create the fast-food chain that seems to be in every mall food court in North America. And she has some good advice that has nothing to do with chicken sandwiches.