- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Started Today: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- 7 Reasons Why Your Debt Repayment Plan Isn’t Working
- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
[Money File] I love my dog, but I always considered him a lovable expense. Here’s an amusing take on how a dog can save you money – from “no need to join a gym” to “no need to have children.”
[Consumerist] Consumer Reports has a reputation as an amazing magazine that’s all science and no humor. Not so its blog. Check out this tale that features a question no wait staffer should ever guess at.
[Money Crashers] And now for something completely random but very interesting. The founder of Chick-fil-A grew up in poverty to create the fast-food chain that seems to be in every mall food court in North America. And she has some good advice that has nothing to do with chicken sandwiches.